Startup Week Louisville is just a few weeks away, and the Nerds are taking the stage!
>> Save 25% on tickets with promo code JDAVIS25 at https://startupweeklou.org/tickets
If you’re unfamiliar with Startup Week, it’s a 4-day event dedicated to connecting and inspiring founders and creators from all backgrounds.
This year’s event is being held on September 19-22 at The Henry Clay in Louisville, KY.
What happens at Startup Week?
Startup Week has something for everyone – founders, entrepreneurs, artists, filmmakers, photographers, videographers, developers, musicians, and engineers. You name it and it’s probably there.
- Access to 60+ events to help you launch & grow your business
- Insights & lessons from tons of local startup founders & creatives
- Networking opportunities with other founders, investors, creators, and more!
What other speakers will you hear from?
Across the four days, you’ll experience these sessions:
- Fundraising 101: The Road to Series A by Katie Bush
- Taking on the Entrepreneurial Racial Wealth Gap by Dana Cosby
- Fraud is Not a Trade Secret by Theranos Whistleblower Tyler Shultz
- Designing Product Labels that Appeal to Customers with Brittiney Griffin
- How to Build a Sales Funnel from Top to Bottom with Mitch Pangallo
- Scaling Your Business & Strategic Growth with Neemo Tawasha
- Working with Brands as a Travel Photographer & Filmmaker by Blaine Scinta
- and many more…
Get your tickets today, and keep an eye out for the Nerds! Remember, use code JDAVIS25 to save 25% on your tickets.