Valentine’s Day may be over, but love is still in the air as we continue to celebrate the brands that have captured our hearts. In a recent episode of the NerdBrand podcast, eight brands were highlighted for their successful Valentine’s Day marketing campaigns. Here are some of the brands that stood out:
Valentine’s Day marketing campaigns:
- Hidden Valley: This famous ranch dressing brand launched a “Peace, Love, and Ranch” campaign, showcasing quirky and cute messages. This allows customers to put their names on the bottle.
- Pandora: The jewelry brand went for the heartstrings with its “Little Acts of Love” campaign. They feature real-life couples and friends who share their love stories.
- 1-800 Flowers: As expected, the flower delivery company dominated the brand search for Valentine’s Day. Providing customers with a wide range of options.
- Hallmark: This greeting card company took a unique spin by launching a “Tell Them They Matter This Valentine’s Day” campaign. Focusing on Galentine’s Day and celebrating the power of friendship.
- Target: The retailer featured various Valentine’s Day items on its Instagram page, including MeUndies underwear and heart-shaped waffles.
- OpenTable: The restaurant reservation platform targeted millennials, highlighting unique dining experiences for Valentine’s Day.
Marketing campaigns for Valentine’s Day can be a hit or miss. But these brands definitely scored big with their creative approaches, as the NerdBrand podcast hosts noted. Once you find a brand you love and resonate with, you’ll commit with loyalty and devotion. Just as you would a significant other or close friend.
This is an ad. Support our podcast!
Do you have a favorite brand that made your heart skip a beat this Valentine’s Day?
Hallmark (Galentine’s Day Instagram Post):
Target (Valentine’s Day Haul Instagram Post):
Support the show or check more episodes here at the link.