WordPress password recovery is the most asked item we get, so we hope this helps. In this WP minute video tutorial we want to show you how to do that.
How to: WordPress password recovery
So let’s get started on about passwords, and WordPress password recovery! In this WordPress Tutorial learn quickly how to recover your WordPress password.
If you know your username or the email account in your profile, you can use the “lost password” feature of WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress Login page (something like http://yoursite.com/wordpress/wp-login.php)
- Click on the “Lost your password?” link
- You will be taken to a page to enter some details. Enter your username or the email address on file for that account.
- Wait happily as your new password is emailed to you.
- Once you get your new password, login to your profile page and change this password to something you can remember.
If you liked this tutorial please check out other content from us on which is better? WordPress or Shopify?