What's included with the sponsorship?
- Our host will read a 15-30 second ad during the show which spotlights your business and promotional offer. The ad will be read near the episode’s halfway mark or at the 30-minute mark.
- We share each podcast episode across all of our social media accounts – each time, your business will be referenced by sharing your logo, a link to your website, and/or a tag of your social media page.
- A clear statement will be made on social media to include: “This episode of the NerdBrand Podcast is sponsored by [Your Company].”
- Our podcast is distributed via the NerdBrand blog, iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, and other streaming platforms.
Limitations of sponsorship:
- Each sponsor is limited to two ad placements per month
- Must provide a draft of the ad script to be read
- Must provide a high-quality SVG or PNG file of their logo
- Sponsor’s logo will not be displayed larger than NerdBrand logo
Ad spend for podcasts is expected to increase and reflects a growing consumer appetite for an on-demand audio format that can be accessed across many devices.
It’s expected that marketers will increase advertising on podcasts to reach this growing audience, which has been predicted to expand to 115.6 million listeners in 2021.
Why podcast advertising?
of podcast listeners say they are more likely to consider the brands they hear advertised on podcasts.
Of the 2019 podcast ad revenue generated, brand awareness ads accounted for more than
Why is podcast advertising effective?
Host-read podcast ads are among the most effective forms of digital advertising, because listeners have a strong trust-based relationship with both the show and the host.
Podcast advertising helps your brand become known as a trustworthy authority among customers and allows you to showcase your company’s expertise.