Social Media Management
- Develop a schedule for posting content.
- Maintain a content library to host your content.
- Schedule account management meetings to coordinate campaigns.
We’ve managed social media campaigns and paid ads for direct-to-consumer and b2b brands.
It’s not about posting daily, just steadily. Post with consistent content that your followers know you that you know. No news – that is elsewhere.
Your audience tunes in to good content and ignore everything else. So don’t be noisier. You don’t have to be everywhere to become unique as a brand.
Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and LinkedIn. It’s too much. Find a channel to thrive in, then add others later.
How it works:
- Add the service to your list, or keep shopping and adding more.
- Then our brand managers will contact you in 12-24 hours.
- We then schedule to interview all your stakeholders in your organization to determine your brand’s existing position. We do this by including a free brand consultation.
- Then develop a strategy to correct and properly define it for your customer for social campaigns.
- Then launch a plan using the data gathered.
- It’s not a report. It’s a one-to-one monthly and deliverables behind each executed move.