Logo Design and Development
What’s in a logo design?
- Color development – Pantone, CMYK, RGB, and Hex Codes.
- Font development – Some are licensed, some are open source.
- Grayscale and Black versions.
- Adaptability designs.
Logo Design Details.
But a logo design is central element that associates people to your brand. It’s a thumbprint that people first see to get to know you, and remember you.
How it works:
- Add the service to your list, then our brand managers will be in contact with you in 12-24 hours. Or keep shopping and adding more.
- We then schedule to interview all your stakeholders in your organization to determine your brands existing position. We do this by including a free brand consultation.
- Then begin to develop and/or recreate, or revise, your design.
- 2 rounds of revisions. 1 color, 1 design per logo are included.