What’s in a brand guide?
- Logo Standards – versions, adaptability, and acceptable usages.
- Colors – Pantone, CMYK, RGB, and Hex Codes
- Fonts – Headings, and Body fonts for print, apparel, and web
- Brand Position and Promise Statements.
- Apparel and Stationary Standards.
Brand Guides Details.
A brand identity is anything visual, audible, olfactory, or tactic-tile. But, it’s also a customized treasure map for those in marketing making your company’s deliverables.
How it works:
- Add the service to your list, then our brand managers will be in contact with you in 12-24 hours. Or keep shopping and adding more.
- We then schedule to interview all your stakeholders in your organization to determine your brands existing position. We do this by including a free brand consultation.
- Then develop your guide according to your existing place in the market.