Holy SEO Batman! How to stay sane while working remote.
This episode of the NerdBrand Podcast we’re talking about our event and movie delays, myths about SEO, and how to not go mad while working from home.
Even the entertainment industry has made changes to how it advertises its product we love. Some tried online streaming for $20 a movie, others said, “we’ll wait.”
New Movies Delayed:
- Black Widow
- James Bond number 4000 (I kid)
- A Quiet Place 2
- Peter Rabbit 2 – did we not say all that was needed in 1?
- Jurassic World: Dominion – yes another one.
- The Batman – meh.
Myths about SEO
WordPress SEO Plugins don’t work – False.
Web designers should know SEO – False.
The purpose of a web designer is to take information and lay it out in an easy to read way, to lead the user through an easy to navigate website and to get to the information as easily as possible in a clean and inviting way. I agree that a web designer should have basic awareness of SEO, but that is not a requirement.a very smart person.
What SEO does NOT do:
- Sell – True, it won’t help you sell.
- Prove you have a good product – True
- Create Desire for your brand/product/service – True, that’s marketing.
- It’s a DIY thing – False and True, time vs money
How not to go mad while working at home!
- Workout for 30 minutes
- Work in spurts
- Stay Connected
- Dress up
- Make yourself Laugh (but not like the Joker)
If you liked the show, please subscribe and share with your friends!
Ready for Episode 5? Click here to listen.
Or if you missed Episode 3, click here to catch up!