This episode is about Remote Productivity, Staying Secure while working from home. As well as some tips on remote work apps we use.
During Covid-19 we’re all aware of the impact this has on our families, friends, neighbors, and businesses.
We all hope that very soon we will return to normal. But while we’re waiting on that, here’s some positive news, tips, and recommends from our nerds.
Remote working and recommended tools
- Google Hangouts
- Microsoft Teams
- Zoom controversy – not encrypted end to end, try Google Hangouts or alternate
- Sophos – Malware Protection on Macs.
- Your wifi password while working from home
How are you marketing yourself online now?
Working remote with Google tools.
- Recreate forms with Google Forms or form builder on WordPress website with Ninja Form, or Gravity Forms.
- Redesign your website while there’s time, and get some remote help with that from a Nerd.
If you missed the first episode, no problem, click the link here and listen!