What is Geofencing?
Geofencing is the use of GPS or RFID (Radio Frequency Identity) technology. This is to create a virtual geographic boundary. Thus enables the software to trigger a response when a mobile device enters or leaves an area.
Geofencing uses inventory of apps, and website, as well as Google Ads network to reach your customers. This is not like geo-targeting or other advertising technology. Therefore Geofencing is a better option for getting quality results and a wider reach.
Paid Advertising Statistics
If you are looking to increase online sales, drive more traffic to your brand, or simply advertise a new product. Then you should consider Google Ads.
- Mobile ads have double the click-through rate.
- Geofencing is compatible with 92% of smartphones.
- The average consumer spends 5 hours a day on their mobile device.
- 71% of consumers prefer a personalized ad experience.
- 3 out of 4 consumers complete an action after receiving a message when approaching a specific location
- 53% of shoppers visited a retailer after receiving a location-based message
Digital ads can work to target a hotel, convention center, and surrounding restaurants. Thus if your customers are attending an event, it’s perfect for it.
With a list of your competitors we can target their geographic locations. We’ll serve ads for your best offers, therefore moving more new customers to your door.
With behavior targeting (e.g. geofencing) you can serve your ads to these locations. Then you can watch their customers later arrive at your door.
Let’s get more customers for your business.
- Grow you customer base
- Build loyalty in that base
- Use ads for Word-of-Mouth Brand building
- Geo target your area for more foot traffic